Friday 2 January 2015

Black Friday Haul; Miss Von Vamp



Hello Dappers and Dolls,

It has been a while since Black Friday but with all the seasons festivities we haven't found the time to show you all our treats. 
I thought I would show you a couple of the pieces I picked up from the online Black Friday sales and all the discounts I took advantage of. I was double spoilt as it was also my birthday so I decided to really treat myself...

Miss Guided we're giving 15% off everything so snapped up one of their fluffy pink jumpers

On our second order with the gorgeous BB ladies I ordered these harlequin shorts in the sale [extra 20% off sale]

Vivien of Holloway were giving 30% off so I bought this gorgeous pencil skirt that was already in the sale! bargain!
One of my biggest extravagant purchases, Vivienne Westwood watch! 25% off



Dita Von Teese Cardigan by Wheels and Dollbaby [already on sale]

Harley dress in Olive by Pin Up Girl Clothing [extra 20% off sale]
of course a treat from work, The Bullet playsuit

Last but by very no means least a William Wilde mint latex skirt £40 in his sample sale!

That was all my Black Friday & Birthday Treat haul kittens!
I hope to do a few reviews of everything in the future so keeps those eyes peeled!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...