Sunday 21 June 2015

Rockabilly Rave 19: The Shopping Mini Haul


Well it's been a week now since we were all at The Rockabilly Rave in Camber Sands and I am still trying to recover from the Rave Blues!

I thought this would be the perfect time to share my mini shopping haul from the weekender, I could have easily bought a million more items but sadly my bank balance wasn't feeling it. Hopefully Alice and Olive will share their cheeky finds with you soon to for now here are mine MissPeachykeen_jellybean

Hairflowers
Little pink vine by Bow and Crossbone £8
Pink and Yellow Orchids by Flamin' Star £7 each


Wooden fan bought in the main ball room from Collin Johnson Shoes £5
Pink leather belt by Lady K Loves £8






Sophia wedges in white by Rocket Originals £70
[bought as 'seconds' for a tiny fault, the RRP on these are £80]




Cropped olive knitted jumper [1940s style] from Rocket Originals for £30







Pink cropped knitted cardigan with pink pearl buttons by Freddies of Pinewood £20 [Sale rail]





Stripe green and white boat neck tee by Freddies of Pinewood £18 [Sale rail]







Vintage early 60's handbag almost perfect condition from John Day Vintage £65





Last but not least I picked up this Chain Gang jumpsuit from the Freddies of Pinewood stall on the last day as it was in the sale for £45 and I do love my Grease Monkey another cheeky jumpsuit can't hurt!

And that is my mini haul from the Rave. Time to start saving know for the Rhythm Riot shopping stalls and the Rave next year I think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...