Thursday 6 April 2017

Mary Jane

If like me your always on the hunt for that perfect pair of pin up shoes that go with any outfit I've found the ones for you.

The Mary Jane style is my absolute favorite but for the life of me I have never been able to find the perfect black pair... until now!

Six or seven years ago I managed to snag the perfect Mary Jane's in a deep maroon with a plum platform - I still wear them to this day just not as regular because the poor strap looks like it could break at any minute.

That's why when I came across my Holy Grail of Pin Up shoes I just had to buy them!!


Behold .... The Mary Jane








For me these are utter perfection on, the strap detail of a Mary Jane style shoe is supportive and comfortable to walk in. The heel height is 5" and the style has a rounded toe and around a 1" platform.

Ultimate in comfort I have worn these for a wedding and was able to wear them all day and evening without the ache you get from other high heel shoes.

I found the fit true to size so go for your usual size when purchasing.








I found my perfect Mary Jane 'Christina' in patent black from Faith within Debenhams for £45
(also available in paitent red)

You can buy yours HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...