Monday 1 May 2017

tiny little treasures..

I thought I'd show you one of my little treasures of my vintage collection, in this case its a purse.



I picked this little gem up at a charity shop for an utter steal, for the sum of £4.99

Little did I know how beautiful the inside of this bag would be possibly even rivaling the outside.
This little bag caught my eye because of it's intricate beaded detail and because I knew it'd be perfect for dances and events to go with any evening outfit. It's tiny gold link chain is dainty and perfect to complement any evening attire.










But open that little purse up and inside you'll find tiny handmade flowers all around the clasp inside and a blush pink satin lining. The gold clasp and framework is all engraved with a delicate, intricate pattern that is just divine.

I'm not 100% sure on the date of this little purse so if you happen to know contact me, but I'd like to guess around 1930's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...