Friday 16 June 2017

Beat it Baby!

I was fortunate enough to be in the first round of people to get there little mitts on one of these sort after bags from Kate Costigan....





The Beat it Baby tote has sold like hot cakes via her Etsy page and I'm not surprised.
I built this little outfit for the day around the colour scheme of the bag because I adored it so much. As soon as it arrived I had to wear it out straight away and haven't really put it down since.

The bag is super durable, a heavy cotton mix, I've worn it out a few times now and it has no signs of wear. The print is also so well done I was super impressed, the printing hasn't faded or marked at all.

Kate's designs are fun, mid century modern with a lovely minimalist twist. I adore the muted pallets within the designs and how something so simple can look so eye catching and absolute perfection.

I'm excited to snap up some prints for my walls when we finally get moved in to our first house in a few weeks.

Grab your tote HERE!



and don't forget Kate Costigan has donated prizes to these years charity raffle so to be in with a chance of winning a Kate Costigan prize as well as many other be sure to donate HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...