Friday 30 June 2017

Dotty over Zoe Vine Ltd.



Isn't this the cutest little number for sunny summer days, especially as we're having so much gorgeous weather recently in the UK.

This little polka dot lime green dream is from Zoe Vine LTD. I found my love for Zoe Vine with my low back 3/4 sleeve Millie dress last summer - after seeing Rachel Frances in it I had to hunt one down and eventually tracked one down and it was the perfect summer dress last year. I'm sure it'll make another trip out the closet this summer too.

So when I received this gorgeous green and white polka dot full skirted dress I was in lust. The material is fantastic, it feels terrific quality but light enough to wear all day on a hot day. The neckline is a slight scoop that is very flattering and the short sleeves compliment the design. Always being a huge fan of a 3/4 sleeve I really wish the had a 3/4 sleeve like the Millie.


The bet sadly is too tight, here I have it on the loosest notch but it's so tight. The belt seems the wrong size for the dress so could have possibly been sent the wrong one for the dress. However pros of the belt it is a fantastic width and I much prefer one with notches than a pull through. Unless you are super skinny or have a flat tummy a pull through belt never works, it slips and loosens over the day and causes me too be adjusting them all the time.


I paired my dress with my Rocket Original wedges and two sets of white lily clips from ASDA - a firm summer favourite for my hair this year and a bargain at £3 so if you don't have them already go get some now! (they have them in various colours too peach, fuchsia and teal)

My lipstick is Besame Red by Besame - I'll be doing a mini review on Besame lipstick soon so keep those eyes peeled.


Pros:

Supper flattering shape

Incredible neckline - scooped almost boat neck

Perfect length

Full skirt - loads of material

Love the width of the belt

Great colour

Wonderful flirty polka dot pattern used in a new way, not cliché polka dots which the Pin Up market has become saturated with.

Absoloutely perfect for hot summer days - light weight material but still feel excellent quality.

Cons:

I actually only have one item for the con column

The elt was far too small for the dress - which was utterly bizarre, I have a feeling I may have been really unlucky and got the wrong belt with the dress it was quite a squeeze.

One suggestion I would make is I would love more of a 3/4 sleeve - but then again I always love a 3/4 sleeve.



Get yours HERE!!



Remember Zoe Vine have donated a gift voucher to the charity raffle so to be in with a chance of winning be sure to Donate Now! HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...